Old school SLC 500

shoelesscraig

On the old school SLC 500 brick...the port on the front that looks like an RJ45 port, is that a DH-485 port like what I would find on a SLC 5/03?? I may have to talk to one today and I've never had to do one like that before. Fortunately, we are usually blessed with BRAND NEW technology, like SLC 5/03s!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Similar Topics

I've got an old WinCC project and I'm trying to check what tag address certain values relate to. I have a screen that refers to...
Replies
Views
Hello All, So i ran across the TI505 PLC from Texas instruments, which is under Siemens now. This is a very old PLC, and as simple as it may...
Replies
Views
You know who you are... ;) My customer has an old cartoner run by an Omron S6 (3G2S6-CPU15), with two ID-411 input modules, and two OC-221 output...
Replies
Views
I want to connect three PLCs together. I have two SLC 5/03s. One with an available serial port, and one with an available DH485 port. And one...
Replies
Views
We have a process system controlled by an IDEC FA-3S controller and cant find the software to get the program. We have the windows 95 laptop and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom