OT video distance boosting

mordred

Company I'm working on has an application where we need to run a CCTV camera up to 1000 ft. We tried a couple of video extenders that claim the capability via cat 5 up to 2000 ft however when we scope the signals at the recieve side. We have a 1/10th voltage level.
This set up only requires 3 wires. Recommendations on better quality cabling for vid apps may be helpful.
alternating that someone that can recommend a reliable booster. Currently were looking at wiring a circuit push, pull amplifier to account for it but wondering if there is a better ready designed amplifier.

The company I'm currently working for produces a line of fiber optic multiplexers used to multiplex video & data onto fiber.

For a single channel application like yours, you might consider the Model 914.

Here is a link to the main muliplexer product overview page.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like more information.

-Trevor