RSLinx DDE Topic Config in Excel

jkerekes

I have the following DDE Topic in Excel from a ControlLogix processor: =RSLINX|'SW123'!'CCip_Rcp[0].FiRns.Vol_Sp,L1,C1' It was created using a Paste Link into Excel, and it works. My question is how can I create a valid Excel formula that would substitute the tag name into the topic instead of having to do a Paste Link. The tag name would be located in another range of cells for example. I know I can do this with VBA and such and I have. This is just a quick and dirty spreadsheet to aid in troubleshooting and testing. I can't seem to create a formula in Excel, that Excel likes.

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I have been trying since yesterday, I can't activate DDE TOPIC lists on RSLinx Classic Single Node. I've tried all configuration...
Replies
Views
I've already setup DDE/OPC topic at RSLINX OEM version. I even copied the link to excel. Now I saved excel file into our company's network drive...
Replies
Views
I have a spreadsheet thats populated via a DDE link which retrieves data from the PLC. This setup is working just fine but I want to add somemore...
Replies
Views
I am trying to read some tags using Rslinx server thru DH+ in microsoft excel. For this I have configured a topic for that particular PLC(AB...
Replies
Views
I need to support some old data collection that is running on Excel, but I need to get it running on LibreOffice. The following statement works...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom