Counting running time for 3 pumps

Heimerdinger

Hello everybody,
I'm working on Siemens step 7, and I need to find how can I count running time for each pump and compare this time to pick the pump with low time. Any ideas will be helpfull, thanx

Depending on resolution you need, adding up a 1 with a fixed interval works well.

We using a 1 minute resolution, have a timer that pulses every minute and add 1 to to minute run time. When this reaches 60 we add 1 to the current run time and replace minute run time with a 0.

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , I'm using a Compactlogix 1769-L18 , with a 1734-IK , and a BEI Incremental Encoder . I'm able to get the encoder to count...
Replies
Views
Hi, so I'm having this problem. I have a motor's quadrature encoder connected to a PLC input. When turning the shaft of the motor by hand, the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking for tips on how to count the duration of a given function and then how to display it on the hmi panel in the hh:mm:ss format...
Replies
Views
Guys, I know it will be silly but can't get my head around it. I have 3 conveyors, every one on a separate servo drive, and 2...
Replies
Views
The 1734-IB8 has no hardware counting function correct? I am trying to find something to substitute in for a 5069-IB16F (since lead times are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom