Control Logix Redundancy

salman111a

I am having problem in synchronization of redundant chassis. As per redundancy bundle V15.57 package i have update firmware as below
Slot 0 Ethernet module 4.3.2
Slot 1 1756-L61 15.57
Slot 2 1756-CNB/E 11.02
Slot 3/4 empty
Slot 5, 6 1757-SRM 4.4

Well i have done the scheduling of control net..its working fine.. when i eject both ENBT card from both redundant chassis ...then both SRM module get synchronized ..as soon as i inject these ENBT modules then SYNCHRONIZATION gets terminated...
When i start synchronization from Rslinx then i get message......module configuration error......ENBT module has disqualified request for synchronization

I have upadate firmware of ethernet module many times...........Also i have changed the firmwares of all modules as per redundancy bundle of V15.60 but m getting same message

Do you have the 1756-ENBT modules set for the same IP address ? The -SRMs are supposed to manage them (primary=IP, secondary= IP+1) and you're supposed to set them up the same.

That's all I can think of offhand. Redundancy systems are complex enough that you ought to call RA Tech Support and have them help you through the codes reported by the Redundancy Module tool.