Distance between Ethernet cable from power cable

Tracteur

hi guys, I want to know what's are the distance to respect to have no problem with the communication cable.

I've 600V, 400A teck cable i have to follow the same path with an ethernet cable in teck shielded.

So what will it be a safe distance between those cables.

Thks

Check IEEE C2-2007 - National Electrical Safety Code (NESC). I think minimum distance is around 0.6 m, but I'm not really sure.

Similar Topics

Dear, i am need to know what is the optimum distance between the control ducts (24VDC) and electrical ducts(400VAC) for example, burried in...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently working on a project where we are upgrading a number of SLC PLCs from DH+ to Ethernet, and was wondering if anyone new if...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone please confirm this. I remember i read somewhere sometime ago that the distance between each node in the DH+ network must have a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, What's the difference between nominal sensing distance and maximum sensing distance in a diffuse photoelectric sensor ? in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an Allen Bradley PLC which is connected to a Kinetix 300 drive. I have been using MotionView to adjust the different positions...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom