140 CPU11303 Modicon Quantum

Ideally

Hi to all..
We have Modicon Quantum ( 140cpu11303 ), and proworx32. I will try to connect cpu with software , but can't to attach cpu.

Note: our cpu go out program by changing battery , then RUN LED blinking 3 times..

How to solve it. Please help...

Best regards
Engineer: Dalel Ahi

I have second problem:
I used another 140cpu11303, I will try to connect with software proworx32, in the network explorer found it, but say busy Controller..
What's mean that..??

Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately you’re not providing anywhere near enough information. I also noticed that you had a similar problem once before, how did you solve it then?

Mr.Firejo
I didn't solved yet.
Why no one doesn't have information about this problem..!?
I contact to Schneider customer, they don't a answer..

Mr.firejo.. thanks for your reply...!
Yes I don't have information about Schneider PLC, but you can to help another..

Are you using ethernet comms or serial comms to the cpu?
Have you checked the cable pinouts are correct for the serial comms (if being used?)
Are you using a serial comm port on pc or using a serial to usc convertor?

Mr. Cookie
I connected by Modbus serial RS232 and Modbus Pls to USB converter , both found PLC but it say Controller busy, and then not connected.
I think I don't have problem with cable.

Mr.tarik
I have same as this problem %100 , but I connected same Controller by same PC and software, only I changed battery, a program on the cpu removed.
Now I will try to connect. But it say busy Controller..
I did reprogram, download and go online before many time.
I seen this link, 3 day before. but I didn't understood how solve it..??

Thanks for you..