1710-C10 cable connectors

It looks like it is just an rj45 connector. Don't mix with ethernet, though as they operate at different voltages.

Aircraft Marine Products (AMP) founded in 1941, bought by Tyco International in 1999, spun off as Tyco Electronics in 2007, renamed TE Connectivity in 2011.

Those are "Amplimite" Shielded Data Link connectors.

The exact molded plug is no longer available, but you should be able to get close:

https://www.te.com/usa-en/products/...eed-serial-connectors/shielded-data-link.html

I do not recommend DIY'ing those cables unless you're going to tool up to make a thousand of them.

Similar Topics

Hi everybody, There is a PG710 Plus which had a hard drive crash and a lot of files have been damaged on the old hard disk, now I have found a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to install a capacitive level sensor on a hopper. No schematics or info on this ELC. Any thoughts ?
Replies
Views
This is probably a very simple question but I'm new enough that I'm struggling with it. On the Micro820 platform, there's a terminal on the input...
Replies
Views
I have equipment that use encocder to measure part. Currently stores value in register. Holds history of 50 parts. Moving value into registers...
Replies
Views
At a customer today with a Saftronics C10 vfd. The drive still runs, but the keypad is bad. It does not display correctly at all and you can make...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom