Importing IsaGRAF 3 project archive(.pia) Files to SCADAPACK Workbench

akash11132

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All,

I have been programming scadapack 535E RTUs in Scadapack Workbench V6.5 for a water infrastructure project. There are certain project archive files(.pia) from IsaGRAF V3.3, which has to be imported to the scadapack workbench software.

The problem is that I don't have licensed version of IsaGRAF V3.3( or 2.53) to restore the archive files in IsaGRAF and then import to Scadapack workbench software. Is there any way around to get the .pia files imported to scadapack v6.5.

Regards,
Akash

Similar Topics

As the title says, I'm trying to figure out a way to import and export recipe files from an external CF card to a USB drive and vice versa. I've...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
I am working on trying to send and receive lists of BadgeIDs and User Access levels from a windows application to my system. My current theory is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am doing a side project where the HMI will play an mp4 file when a certain bit turns on when I toggle it from the PLC(384kb dig I/O)...
Replies
Views
Long time member, first time poster. Last night our plants wireless network died, shutting the whole plant down. As a result, I have been tasked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom