iFIX migration

Koba.met

Hello. Dose anyone know about iFIX? Please help me if you know.
Recently we updated iFIX version3.5 to 5.5. After updating, network speed have been too slow between server and client. :eek::doh2:At same time, we updated windows OS too. If you have info about it please let me know.

kye info:
I guess this problem is regarding schedule file on ifix because network speed goes higher after schedule file stopped. I suspect VB coad but I have no idia to modify it.

summary:
ifix version 3.5 to 5.5
OS version windows xp(32bit) to 7(64bit)
System: (picture, schedule etc.) same between before(v3.5) and after(v5.5).
we did not change VB code as schedule.

Similar Topics

Has anyone successfully migrated an older Proficy/ iFix Historian database into a new FactoryTalk Historian server? Trying to eliminate having two...
Replies
Views
Whats the best way to move iFix from a Server2008R2 machine to windows 10? The hardware is identical on both machines. Both are running iFix5.8...
Replies
Views
Hey guys just curious if any one has been involved with Ifix to Factory talk migration. I have close to thousand Tags in Ifix that I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I wish to use the Historical Pen Group Export Utility followed by the Historical Pen Group Convert Utility, however I am missing the...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom