Omron CJ1M

Brad99

I have an interesting project Got any ideas?

I have 16 inputs coming into the PLC. As they turn on I need to keep track of their order in a queue. As the first on finishes the rest move up the queue in the order that they came in.

Omron CJ1M
Thanks

The other thing you need to consider is that receipt of the signals will depend on where the scan is. If the scan is past the first input and it comes on and then a second input below the scan comes on they will be in the wrong order - no way past that.

Similar Topics

Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
hi dear all hope you all are fine I have a problem with my CJ1M cpu11 ETN. it stop communication with PC over ethernet. ETN unit all indications...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am new when it comes to Omron PLCs. Currently I'm uploading program from CJ1M PLC using CS1W-CIF31 cable only. I connected the...
Replies
Views
i have been trying to connect to omron cj1m via peripheral port(USB to Serial), but there isn't any sign to show that it has connected, so am...
Replies
Views
Has anyone encountered an error code 31 on an omron cj1m-cpu12? This error code is not covered in PLC manual.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom