AB PLC-5/40 to WinCC

makopa5

Hi,
We currently have 3x PLC-5 processors which are running on Citect v7.4. We would like to migrate to WinCC but it seems that you need either a DH+ to Ethernet converter or will it be possible to run it any other way. The current AB configuration is a CLX chassis with a Ethernet card and a few DHRIO cards connecting the PLC-5's to Citect via a RSLINX ETH driver in a gateway configuration.

Similar Topics

I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
In our production plant we have multiple different networks (subnets). IT dept have setup routing between them so different subnets can...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to connect a PC with running WinCC Advanced or Unified to a siemens PLC such as S7-1200 across different subnets? The computers can...
Replies
Views
Hello, someone have experience about how to delete an alarm message(alarm already solved) from alarm viewer with something coming from PLC? THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. Please help me. i want to know is it poosible to write SCADA program for a CJ2M-CPU31 OMRON PLC in WINCC program? Programming of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom