Connected Components Workbench alias text squeezed

Yes I would "assume" another PC would fix it, but this is the one I take out in the field. I'd like to figure out what determines the size of those blocks.

Were you using version 12 when you tried it?

Yes 12 is the only version I am running now and that was on a native host, I will try it on a VM later today

It has to be in my Windows display settings. I'll just have to play with each one until I find one that affect it.

I think you can try change DPI of Windows. In Windows 10: Settings/System/Display/ Scale and Layout :100%. (Restart CCW to be effective). All the icon, text and app in windows will be smaller, but everything in CCW will be fine.
Or you can try change DPI of CCW by right click CCW/Properties/Compatibility/Change high DPI settings/Override high DPI scaling behavior: System(Enhanced). All icon, text in windows is not change. In CCW is also fine but it looks more blurry and not smooth.

Or you can try change DPI of CCW by right click CCW/Properties/Compatibility/Change high DPI settings/Override high DPI scaling behavior: System(Enhanced). All icon, text in windows is not change. In CCW is also fine but it looks more blurry and not smooth.

I recommend changing the CCW settings. I did a right click of the toolbar icon. Go to Compatibilty Tab, Click gray change DPI settings box, Check the Override high DPI box and change the drop down menu to enhanced.

FYI...I did not have to do this on any other version prior to loading CCW V12. I have also had to make these changes in the Studio 5000 later versions as well. I believe that is in another thread on this site.