Nice big screen.................Itty bitty box

John Morris

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all

My manager was nice enough to provide us with these nice big screens. Yet bootp is as small as it is on my lap to.

Is there any other was to make the bootp screen bigger with out adjusting screen resolution

Wouldn't complain except my chore for the day is to address 45 e300s, three vfds, plc, and hmi.

Any help would be soooooo much appreciated.

Thanks Garry

Yes Harry my old a** needs 2.5s.

I think what happened was I plugged the big screen while LT was still powered. It transferred the laptop screen, but didn't resize it for a 24". Cycled power, LT recognized the screen and it resized. BOOTP resized to fit, but......still needed my 2.5's

Thanks all

Similar Topics

I'm setting up a Win 10 Pro VM for some Rockwell software and wanted to know if CCW and Studio 5000 Logix Designer will play nice together in the...
Replies
Views
I have a Micrologix 1000 running AC Power. I have a trainer from plc-trainer.net. It is all DC and wired for a Micrologix 1500. I have a DC SUpply...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have stepped outside of my comfort zone and are trying to get a HAWE PLVC41 and a Beckhoff EL6751 to talk nice. They are both...
Replies
Views
Does anyone knows if the PLC AB1500 has a nice instruction like the AutomationDirect Ibox “INC” instruction, (increment) where you can use it as a...
Replies
Views
Programming my first conveyer and what I have to work with is a conveyer with one motor and four sensors one sensor where the pallet gets loaded...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom