SMC log error in Application Server 3.1 for ControlLogix Tag

Controls_Fan

Hello All,I have the following error in the smc log file .............................................Unable to add item 'clxEthernet_AOS2.clxEthernetBridge_SSSpri.clxBackPlane_SSSpri.clxProcessor_SSSpri.FS_3903.OverrideConfirm' with access path 'clxProcessor_SSSpri_SSS_CLX'........................................................................................................ (I read about the similar topics here and got to know that it should be because incorrect adressing between the tags - but I am not sure on how to check the adressing for the tag and get rid of the error. I assume that DA server being dynamic it should not really be reading the adresses of individual tag and the error is only for certain tags so I am not sure)........................................................................................................Any Insights?Thanks