Siemens 315-2 PN/DP ethernet communication to a marquee

stclerw

Does anyone have an idea of how to set up a communication with a Siemens to a marquee? I have tried several different iterations through the Netpro connections and none seem to work...

4U2See is the Marquee....According to the documentation, it will take a command string <0x01>Z00<0x02>AA<0x06>TextMessage<0x04> after setting the default setting in the Marquee software defaults.

Similar Topics

Hi, I need to make a change in the Hardware Configuration of a Siemens CPU315-2 2PN/DP. But I'm not able to download the modified configuration...
Replies
Views
I am reading data from a Siemens 315 2PN/DP using libnodave. I am using the built in ethernet port. When I read a small block of data (less than...
Replies
Views
I have been "scouring" the Siemens website for a good simple example of ethernet communications between a 315-2 PN/DP PLC and a non-Siemens motion...
Replies
Views
I'll preface this by saying this is the first time I've worked on a Siemens system and I'm fairly unfamiliar with them. I might mess up some of...
Replies
Views
Hi We were having a few power cuts and the CPU would not work. I had to reset the memory and he CPU would read from the memory card and start...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom