19" Rack mount for PLC

gripster

Hi All

Need to relocate a DirectLogic 305 into a 19" rack.
So need a 3U 150mm deep tophat shaped panel. We have some in the simulator but these are over 15 years old and no record of where they came from, I can 'borrow' one from the simulator for the job but need to replace it. Any one in the UK no of a supplier? Google sadly letting me down.

Hi All

Need to relocate a DirectLogic 305 into a 19" rack.
So need a 3U 150mm deep tophat shaped panel. We have some in the simulator but these are over 15 years old and no record of where they came from, I can 'borrow' one from the simulator for the job but need to replace it. Any one in the UK no of a supplier? Google sadly letting me down.

We use these, any good ?

https://www.moxa.com/product/RK-4U.htm

Hi gripster,

was going to suggest the Network Cabs ones. I bought a fair number of them last year to install our Stratix switches for our Ethernet Network.

The bigger ones are more robust, and I had to modify them to put DIN rail on the rear, and more trunking. Reasonable well made, even bought a few spares just in case, and have used them for other DIN rail applications within a 19" rack panel.