1771-ixe

CaspianSage

I just bought a 1771-IXE that I intend to use to monitor some temperatures with, mostly 120 degrees or less.

I have never set one of these up before. Are there any gotchas I need to be aware of. Going to put it in a PLC-5/20 chassis, 1st or second slot. All 120 I/O is in far right slots.

Is there a preferred thermocouple type? Can I use both J and K on the same module?

Thanks

Last edited:
Thank you,.. I have that manual but the module I bought is a series A and since I have no experience with them I don't know if there is a significant difference. Have not been able to find a series A manual. Looked on Rockwell site also.

Similar Topics

How to set the tempeture scale of plc5's 1771-ixe Themocouple input in Rslogix 5?
Replies
Views
I was just asked to track the temperature in a couple rooms where we have some PLC-5/40's and some HP servers. I found these 2 Thermocouple...
Replies
Views
I am trying to configure a 1771-IXE card and having some problems. When I go to to IO configure and put in the information, I get this message...
Replies
Views
We were recently attempting to test some power-up and configuration logic (BTR/BTW). We wanted to simulate a power failure to a single card, and...
Replies
Views
Preface: Kinda long, so I made section titles Intro: I just want to see if anyone here has seen anything similar. A PLC5-40 series C enhanced...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom