the Master goes to Stop Mode and the second slave still in RUN Mode

shaker Hosain

Hello :
please could you help me?:
I have PROFIBUS Mono System Network(One Master(CPU313C-2Dp) & Tow Slave's(CPU313C-2Dp))when any Slave go out from the service ,the Master goes to Stop Mode and the second slave still in RUN Mode.
but I want to keep the Master in RUN Mode too.
What can I do?

Hint: Look in the diagnostic buffer why the CPU goes to stop mode.

Spoiler: It is probably OB86 that is needed. Typically you add OB82, OB85, OB86 and OB122 to avoid the CPU to go to stop mode due to hardware errors.

Similar Topics

Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
I have to start out by saying I am not a PLC programmer and I have basic programming skills but mainly use software as a troubleshooting tool. I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have an example project of the cm ptp ET200 SP HA with 410-5H DCS (PCs7 9.1 SP1) for MODBUS MASTER/SLAVE communication ?
Replies
Views
I want to buy this program if anyone has it. Absolutely no one has it officially for sale. My cpu is IC610CPU104B My mail...
Replies
Views
I have a fanuc servo motor and drive that I salvaged from a lathe barfeeder that was headed for the dumps which I'm trying to see if I can get...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom