Reports with FTV SE

JonAW

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to do a small 1 page report with every batch run through a system. There is a maximum of 100 parameters. I have the system logging to a ms Access database and filtering the records through ftv se via VBA. Now I want to double click on a record in a list box which (hopefully) will open a report containing all the approprriate data. From there I'd like to print the report. Is this possible with factorytalk view se without opening another program? I've tried experimenting with PrintDisplay but this doesn't print ActiveX component values.

Any advice? If necessary i could use a form / report in access but would prefer to keep everything contained in the one program.

thanks

Jonny

I made a mistake on the first post. I accidentally copied over a button which I used to clear the listbox as my print display button. When I took out the coding to clear the listbox everything worked fine.