A Free HMI with Eye Catching Graphics is Now Available

I did notice your ComComponent was DF1Com4, which means that 4 drivers must have been added to the form. Below the form, check to make sure DF1Com4 is the only item there. If so, select it and check to make sure the right COM port is set.

Since you are using a COM port, make sure RSLinx is completely shut down so AdvancedHMI can get access to the COM port.

Do you get any errors on the DigitalPanelMeter when you run the application?

You may also want to try a BasicLabel with PLCAddressValue set to T4:0.ACC. If there is a long error message, the BasicLabel will be able to show it all.

It was because 1. RSLinx was not shut down and 2. I had the wrong action selected for my PB. The video must be with the beta of this and has since upgraded, it wasn't identical however, it is running and just the past hour playing with it, it's amazing! This is going to help me a lot. Thank you for sharing this Archie.

"Kicked the tires" for hours yesterday. Thank you again, this is an awesome tool!
(y)(y)(y)
Glad to hear you like what you saw so far. A lot of appreciation go to all of the users that have adopted it and provided valuable feedback over the years to get it where it is today. The more the number of users increase, the more the software continues to improve. I am always looking for feedback and suggestions.

There is also a lot of support, additional controls, tips, and feedback on the AdvancedHMI forum.

Glad to hear you like what you saw so far. A lot of appreciation go to all of the users that have adopted it and provided valuable feedback over the years to get it where it is today. The more the number of users increase, the more the software continues to improve. I am always looking for feedback and suggestions.

There is also a lot of support, additional controls, tips, and feedback on the AdvancedHMI forum.

I am now trying to use my CLX over Df1 and I my panel is saying "Invalid SLC/MICRO address". Have tried a variety of things but nothing yet. I made sure Linx was closed down. Lol

I am now trying to use my CLX over Df1 and I my panel is saying "Invalid SLC/MICRO address". Have tried a variety of things but nothing yet. I made sure Linx was closed down. Lol
ControlLogix tag reading is only supported over Ethernet with the EthernetIPForCLXCom driver.

The DF1Com driver only supports PCCC style addressing as used in SLC/Micro. I have never tried it, but you may be able to do PLC/SLC mapping in your ControlLogix to get it to work with DF1.

ControlLogix tag reading is only supported over Ethernet with the EthernetIPForCLXCom driver.

The DF1Com driver only supports PCCC style addressing as used in SLC/Micro. I have never tried it, but you may be able to do PLC/SLC mapping in your ControlLogix to get it to work with DF1.

Are you talking about creating say an "T4:0.ACC" tag in RSL5000, for example?

I have not tried this with the DF1Com driver, so I cannot say 100% for sure that it will work, but this would be an example of setting up PLC/SLC Mapping for an array of timers. You should then be able to use addresses like T4:0.ACC

SLCMapping.png

I have not tried this with the DF1Com driver, so I cannot say 100% for sure that it will work, but this would be an example of setting up PLC/SLC Mapping for an array of timers. You should then be able to use addresses like T4:0.ACC

Oh good, that is what I was talking about. I started doing it yesterday. Thank you.

When I try to map a tag using your exact example I get an error that displays "Failed to map tag to PLC3,5/SLC. Name is invalid".

My bad. I forgot to create the tag in RSL5000 first.

This is what I keep coming up with, after trying to run the HMI.

HMI errors.jpg