PLC Siemens 555 communication to ovation

ryancoco

My plant is currently converting our HMI system and servers to ovation systems. The PLCs for all intensive purposes are siemens 555s. Is there any recommendations out there or resources for the type communication protocol to best suit our needs?

Ovation is an OPC Client and can easily be connect to KEPSerrverEX. The server has a Simatic 505 serial and an Ethernet driver to communicate to that line of controllers.

Similar Topics

HELP!!!! I'm looking for datasheet/spec sheet for a 555-1106 PLC. I need specifics on memory sizes. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Can a Siemens 555-1104 PLC support Siemens Simatic S7 Ethernet interface protocol? If so, what model of Siemens Ethernet interface module would...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have to take an upload of a program on an S71200 PLC to change a hardware config option and then redownload the program with this...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I want to establish profinet communication between siemens plc and my system using python programming. Which python lib can i use to...
Replies
Views
When you download a DB, the values get overwritten by what is in the "actual" column in offline DB. Does this happen at the start of the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom