Need Help for ControlLogix System

gherz817

Need help for ControlLogix System.

The system has 1 redundant Controllogix PLC connected to 3 ControlNet FO ring networks, HMI server and View Clients. Each FO Ring have 8 ControlLogix controllers. The redundant Controllogix is connected to the Ethernet switch including the HMI Server and view clients, and also connected to the 3 FO ControlNet rings via CNB/A module. The Operator Workstations (clients) will
Monitor and Control all the equipment in the plant. My question are:

1. Do I need to use the Redundant Controllogix as a Data Concentrator for all the Controllogix PLCs in the network? Or just Map all PLC controllers in the RSLinx and relay to the Operation Workstations?

2. What messaging should I use in this kind of setup if I will use the redundant PLC as a Data Concentrator? Produce/Consume or MSG instruction?

Thank you in advance for your inputs..

God Bless.