OT - but totally cool - tiny engine ...

Nice piece of engineering, but I would hardly call it an "engine", as it was clearly being driven by compressed air.

Now if it were really an engine, that would be awesome....

Looks about 1/4 or 1/5 scale to me, where do you get miniature spark plugs from...?

I just like seeing someone do a REALLY good job on just about ANY project – not for the money – but just "because" ...

somehow this all reminds me of a funeral I attended up in the North Carolina farmland for my wife's Uncle Howard ... he loved resurrecting/rebuilding old (actually "ancient") John Deere tractors ... we're talking about junk that had been abandoned in fallen-down barns and stuff that had been left to rust away in the woods ... lovingly rebuilt – repainted – and now running like new ...

anyway ...

when we all walked out of the church and over to the cemetery for the final service – there were three of his works of art lined up in perfect formation right next to the graveside - just like honorary pallbearers ... spotless John Deere green paint – gleaming in the sunshine ... at the end of the service each one cranked up without a hitch – and then roared off down the road ...

I've always thought that was a nice touch ...