Visibility in Trend window TIA Portal.

dahnuguy

WinCC Professional Version V15.1 Update 2

I want one chart / Diagram window to display trend data from real time tags in PLC.
I have 18 possible variables to trend in the same trend window.
Customer wants to turn some on and not others.
Built in visibility makes the whole window invisible.

Need to show or hide each data point.

Is there is a simple way to do this and not 30 lines of scripts?
Yes I searched, so far the only answer is some form of "do it yourself" with scripts.

Originally, I wanted to use a button for each trend and toggle a bit to show or hide each trend.

I found in Properties of the Diagram/ Trend Window the perfect thing.

Properties/Toolbar/Buttons/Select Trends.
Check the box.
In run time you see a button on the toolbar that allows you to select any combination of trends to display...no code solution.