Copy & paste between projects in TIA 15 WinCC

mrkvak

Hi all,

I am a bit crazy from behavior of WinCC (actually TIA 15). I have two opened projects and I need to copy some screen items (buttons, ...) and paste them into second project (second instance of TIA portal). But if I paste into another project it is always aligned TOP and LEFT on screen. So the original position is lost.

One solution is to copy complete screen and then copy just inside one project - which works and possition is kept the same.

Does anyone know how to easily copy and paste and keed the same position of items?

Thanks a lot ...

When you copy from referenced projects, the position stays the same..

View->turn on Referenced projects.
There, open your project to copy from..

As far as I know sometimes in such cases, you can't just copy and paste. If you have any doubts you can always get in touch with professionals from some development company, you can search for a good one. I usually prefer to deal with https://echoua.com this company. You can also try their services.