Factorytalk Viewpoint not communicating to live data?

nwhiteplc

Hi, my factorytalk viewpoint is not displaying any data relating to tags on my plc. They display fine on my client which is on the same host computer/server.

Does anyone know what it could be?

TIA!

Thanks! I had a feeling it was that but can’t work out what is wrong with shortcut. I am also getting “failed to load data server rna...”

My client runtime display works fine so obviously that is following shortcut? 🤔

I notice in factory talk linx settings of FTView studio that the link to my device (micrologix 1400) is not automatically found but I have to add driver and device, is this normal?

Appreciate your help 😬

Thanks for your help, have just got off phone with Rockwell (1hour 40min)
Turns out the DCOM security settings needed to be adjusted.

For anyone else with this issue, see tech note 1085575.

Appreciate your help ��

Thanks for your help, have just got off phone with Rockwell (1hour 40min)
Turns out the DCOM security settings needed to be adjusted.

For anyone else with this issue, see tech note 1085575.

Appreciate your help ��
Hello, can someone provide the full link to tech note 1085575? Is this on Rockwell site, Microsoft or PLC?

Hello, can someone provide the full link to tech note 1085575? Is this on Rockwell site, Microsoft or PLC?

Disregard. The issue was with our firewall. Once we allowed FTVP, our live data feeds were displayed successfully.