Project management and code generation software

Does anyone use PlantPax on a daily basis? If so - do you do programming by hand or you use Rockwell tools (Application Code Manager)?

I am forced to use PAX and I do not use application code manager.
not a fan of PAX really. There ends up being all kinds of stuff that doesn't apply to the project and so lots of dead code and buttons that result in all kinds of different states which have to be dealt with.

Similar Topics

Hi I have a question regarding managing a plc project. I don't program PLCs in as my background but I am an experienced software developer...
Replies
Views
What do you folks use to keep a project together and organized as it moves through the various stages of development? We have several techs...
Replies
Views
Here's the skinny. I'm running Unity Pro XL v13.1 in a VM. I installed PlantStruxture GPL for Unity 2018 and am using those FBDs in a new program...
Replies
Views
Hi, does anyone know any good Automation/Controls project Management course/training ? I'm looking for one (preferably in Europe) but can't find...
Replies
Views
Greetings, This is a little OT, but most of us manage projects in some capacity. I'm familiar with a lot of the project management software...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom