Micro850 CIP messaging for VFD faults.

dburnum

Background: Micro850 Controller and using generic CIP messaging to a Powerflex70 VFD via a 20-COMM-E ethernet adapter.

Could someone help with this bit of STL code? This was downloaded from the RA knowledgebase downloads for the PF70, but the FaultID remains a zero value regardless of the actual fault ID internal to drive.
AB has a user manual for Powerflex 70 with a COMM-E adapter and looked through the Class codes, Instances, and Attributes. Everything else within the STL of the code works but this.

IF PF_Fault THEN
FaultCtrlCfg.TriggerType := 500 ;
FaultTarCfg.Path := ComTargetPath;
FaultTarCfg.CipConnMode := 1;
FaultTarCfg.UcmmTimeout := ComUcTimeOut;
FaultTarCfg.ConnMsgTimeout := ComConMsgTimeOut;
FaultTarCfg.ConnClose := TRUE;
FaultReqLeng := 6;
FaultAppCfg.Service := 14; (*Read 1 parameter*)
FaultAppCfg.Class := 151; (*DPI Fault object*)
FaultAppCfg.Instance := 1; (*Most recent error*)
FaultAppCfg.Attribute := 1; (*Fault Information*)

FaultTrig := TRUE;
MSG_CIPGEN_Fault(FaultTrig, FaultCtrlCfg, FaultAppCfg, FaultTarCfg, FaultRspdData, FaultReqLeng, FaultRspdData);
IF MSG_CIPGEN_Fault.Q OR MSG_CIPGEN_Fault.Status.Error THEN
PFFaultID := SHL(ANY_TO_DINT(FaultRspdData[2]),8)+ ANY_TO_DINT(FaultRspdData[1]);
END_IF;
ELSE
FaultTrig := FALSE;
MSG_CIPGEN_Fault(FaultTrig, FaultCtrlCfg, FaultAppCfg, FaultTarCfg, FaultReqData, FaultReqLeng, FaultRspdData);
PFFaultID := 0;
END_IF;

I can only slightly understand what is coded until the "Shift-Left" command that generates the fault ID.

Thanks!!!