Wizcon/Controlmaestro

Steve_D

Hi all, I have a client who has a very old (20+yr) SCADA system. It used to be called Wizcon but I think it is now rebadged as ControlMaestro. Im looking to communicate with an ABB PM504 PLC. Does anyone know if these guys are still in business and does anyone have any suggestions about getting these to talk.

Hello Steve

In CM2008 SP2 I can find 3 drivers for ABB plc,s.
I,m not familiar with ABB and in our plant we use CTI plc,s and communication between PLC and CM is done using Kepware OPC.

Besides these drives CM has also modbus TCP driver.

See the attached screenshots.

Kind regards
Henny

CM1.jpg CM2.jpg CM3.jpg

Similar Topics

I have a customer running the above. Its about a 10-15 year old installation. They would like to upgrade the SLC 5/05. I would probably use...
Replies
Views
Good Evening, Any Wizcon users on here that would be willing to verify a project for me? I have a customer with a Wizcon system that we are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to add a new S7-1200 PLC to a network. Wizcon is the SCADA system and already communicating with quite a few PLC types using...
Replies
Views
hi my app. is- i have pc that on him i install simatic net opc server. and wizcon hmi. and plc s7 315 2dp with network card cp 343-1. i have...
Replies
Views
:utoh:hello i have app. 2 cpu 315 2dp with cp 343-1. that are soft redundent. the scada hmi i am using is wizcon. the hmi have driver to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom