S7-hack

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
I think I read something like this on a post here. FYI in news today:

https://www.darkreading.com/vulnera...***-key-pair-researchers-find-/d/d-id/1335452

They are not the first others have already done impressive work on the reverse engineering the protocol.

If i read the article correct there is already a remedy for this kind of attacks implemented in the PLC and that is to enable access protection in the PLC and set a strong password.

Similar Topics

There has been reporting in the past day of an intentional intrusion into a drinking water treatment plant in Florida, near Tampa Bay, in which an...
Replies
Views
Ran across this, could be trick or it could be real... not sure but they also have a Schneider example...
Replies
Views
Is there are way to set up RSLogix 5000 to start up with a category in the Controller Organizer 'minimized'? For instance, make the Add-On...
Replies
Views
Ive been given a project to create a Ladder Logic Program that controls a Whack A Mole arcade Game, and need help with generating different...
Replies
Views
I have the above installed , device manager says its working properly on com 1. Ive connected it to a 1747-pic using a 25 pin to 9 pin adapter to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom