Cleco Nutrunner and ControLogix PLC

Does anyone have any experience connecting a Cleco Nutrunner via EtheNet/IP to a ControLogix PLC?

I have an mPro 400gc-p and a 1756-L73 PLC with 20.12 firmware.

I want to get pass/fail data to the PLC from the Cleco.

The current unit that I am working with, has an Ethernet/IP module in slot X8. There are also 2 EtherNet ports already included on the main board. (X1 & X2)

I originally tried setting up the Fieldbus protocol to GMCC, but it gave me an error saying that I had to use Slot X4 or X5 which are both serial ports.

If anyone has any good ideas or examples, that would be great.

Similar Topics

Dear All, I looking to read the Cleco Nutrunner Data Controller Into Mitsubishi Q Series PLC, Does Anyone done this before? I cant find any...
Replies
Views
Greetings. Have you worked with torque controllers, as cleco torque controller, model mPro400gc. One option is to use the I/O block so I can talk...
Replies
Views
Can anyone confirm that using contrologix 5580 controller is not possible to work with powerflex 527? It's been a couple of days now that i am...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a flow control PID that keeps locking up. It seems to control fine but after a while the output no longer moves. For instance...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I can't add any modules to the Controllogix backplane and it doesn't matter online or offline. Both is not working. Please see the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom