How to get a copy of AB PanelBuilder?

EDIT: I just realized, you might need the original Panelbuilder, and what I stated below is for Panelbuilder32.

Call your local A/B distributor and ask for part number 2711-ND3.

(* or 2711-ND3A)

They may claim it is obsolete and no longer available for sale, but I think it can still be done. It was listed that way about 3 years ago and we were still able to but it.

*https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/578733

just how "old" are you talking about? ...

maybe you need PanelBuilder 1200 (ancient but there are still units out there faithfully chugging along) ...

you'd be wise to look on the back (that's BACK not the front) and find out the Catalog number and the Revision number of your PanelView hardware - before you spend any money ... one size does NOT fit all ...

good luck with your project ...

Last edited: