Seriel communication b/w Keyence cv501 camera - omran c200HG plc

raguraman

Hi Everyone,

i have cv501 keyence and c200Hg omran plc for getting data from cv501 to c200hg memory. I have written the program but the plc gives the fatel error f9, what will be problem if the error is F9.
what is the seriel wiring rs232 of the omran PLC. hi please reply me if anybody communicate in between keyence cv501 vision camera to the omran c200hg plc. please advice

thanks

Ram

raguraman said:
Hi Everyone,

i have cv501 keyence and c200Hg omran plc for getting data from cv501 to c200hg memory. I have written the program but the plc gives the fatel error f9, what will be problem if the error is F9.

Hello raguraman,
Do you mean 9F - this indicates that the Cycle Time is too long, or there's a Watchdog Timer error.
Check the Cycle Time tab under Settings.

Hope this helps