E3 schematic software

okiebob

Anyone out there who can give me any tips on E3 from www.cim-team.com, I have to prove whether or not it is of the same quality and ability as Autocad Electrical (Via Wiring Diagram) as our group has recently changed over to Solid edge. Any info is welcome. How Intuitive, ease of use, equipment requirements, just regular field use kind of stuff. I have a demo with the reps on 11/20 and need to be able to go in INFORMED enough to ask the right questions. From the web site I can see the LISTED capabilities are similar but ???
Let me know folks Thanks Bob

Similar Topics

I’ve been using ACADE for a bit and I feel like there has got to be a better more effieicent option out there. Is there? Or am I just slow in ACADE?
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I am looking for some inexpensive and easy to use schematic software. I am sure that many of you have used various software...
Replies
Views
About 6 months ago, we purchased a software package to do our electrical schematics. We looked at Autocad Electrical, E-Plan and a new one...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I know this subject has been discussed in the past but i am looking for opinions on schematic drawing packages. Primarily in...
Replies
Views
Hello, fairly new to plcs I’m tasked with installing a PE to a micrologix1200, in the attached picture I/14 is the PE I’m installing it’s going to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom