TIA to step 7

msl

Does anyone now how to copy a program from TIA V10.5 to simatic step 7.
I want to log the parameters of this program and now i need to copy this block to a project in step7 for my OPC server

Maybe you can export the blocks as text sources.
Not sure if STEP7 v11 text sources can be imported into STEP7 v5.5.
Let us know how it goes.

Apart from that, if you dont need the symbols, then you dont have to use the source file in order to let an OPC server connect.

In STEP7 v11 you can select a DB, right-click, and chose "copy as text".
Then, in STEP7 v5.5, you can open an STL source file and paste the copied text. You then have a source file in v5.5 of the DB from v11. Generate the DB by compiling the source file.
Now you can link the OPC server symbolically to the DB.

As a sidenote, it appears that in v11 you can only do this for DBs and SCL code, whereas in v5.5 you can always generate the STL source for DBs as well as for all OBs, FCs and FBs.