slc 5/04 RIO scan

swaneyj

I need some help here guy's and gal's.
I have a slc 5/04, On rack 7 using a 1794 rio moudle, I have 4 cards on that rack. I am adding a 5th. All the other cards are as follows. 120v input,120v input, Relay out, 120v output, the last that I am adding is a analog input card.

Now here is the question. In my program I have in ladder logic rung 0000 a copy instruction,(cop), source #m1:7.0, Dest #b14:0 , Length 32. Next rung (cop) source #b13:0, length 32. I am not sure about the 32. Can someone explain this to me. I think it is looking at 32 bits or is it words in the program. And will it conflict with me adding a analog, because I know that the analog has to be a interger to read a level device. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

:confused: