Siemens PCS7 V8.1 SP1

shazad5444

Lifetime Supporting Member
Dear friends, I recently installed Siemens PCS7 V8.1 SP1 on my Windows 7 Ultimate. I'm a new player in the field of PCS7. I have problem while I'm creating "New Project Wizard" after completing all steps I click finish. Then progress bar appears, there are about 4 to 5 bars running on progress bar a message appears " Server busy. With some text to switch another????" I click retry and then appears below message
"PCS7 Wizard (2772:106)Internal error creating plant hierarchy".
I spent lot of time to dig out the answer of my question on all forums and Siemens website but didn't have any luck. I hope someone will help me to resolve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Dear friends, I recently installed Siemens PCS7 V8.1 SP1 on my Windows 7 Ultimate. I'm a new player in the field of PCS7. I have problem while I'm creating "New Project Wizard" after completing all steps I click finish. Then progress bar appears, there are about 4 to 5 bars running on progress bar a message appears " Server busy. With some text to switch another????" I click retry and then appears below message
"PCS7 Wizard (2772:106)Internal error creating plant hierarchy".
I spent lot of time to dig out the answer of my question on all forums and Siemens website but didn't have any luck. I hope someone will help me to resolve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Kindly, did you solve this issue? How? Thanks

Project language. PCS7 requires US English to be defined and can only accept certain languages. This is somewhere in the settings for the project, although it's been a while since I used it.

Ok.
Actually, my problem is a bit different from Shah's. But i was checking his, to find any similarities that might help.

My problem is the following.
After retrieving a PCS7 project on a new laptop, the Hierarchy folders are not shown anymore, in the Plant View.
All necessary softwares look already installed, and no compilation errors are shown, only some warnings.

Thank you

Kindly, did you solve this issue? How? Thanks

Sorry for delayed reply as was busy on some projects, I think u r missing some necessary files which needs to be install. Select all necessary files and install, I hope it will solve your problem.