send p141 parameter to drive

naeem918

Dears
I have Simoreg DC master Drive, i need to change parameter P141 using WINCC HMI via plc s7-400, PZD 16/16
kindly help me in details how can i send this Decimal value to p141 mainly i need PLC code.

So 6RA70?
I’m curious, P141 is encoder ppr. Why change that from plc?

Sometime o need to decrease speed some bit to refine application so i change for example p141 from1000 to 990
How can I change it using hmi

Are you sending the speed demand in the PZD data?

I alteady send speed reference in pzd but in some cases i need to refine it by slowing or rapidly the motor some bit for example if final linear speed is 35m/min i refine it to 34.8 by changing p141 for example from 1000 to 990

If you have spare capacity in the PZD area you could change the scaling - see the speed setpoint system block diagram:

scale.jpg

i am not familar with your drive but please be aware thatt most drives store parameters in a ROM memory area which can only be writen a limited number of times before the ROM fails ( typically 700 to 1500 times ) . Please check if you can store this parameter in the RAM memory without downloading to ROM .

Sorry , I did not make it clear I was refering to the memory in the drive itself . After a parameter is changed 700 or more times in the drive ROM , the ROM is likely to fail .