Factory talk service platforms error

TheVo

Hi all,

My computer already installed Rockwell software (Rs Logix 500, 5000...) and Rslink v2.57 also. I have a problem when I install Rslink v2.58. The problem as below:
- When I install Rslink I received a warning "a newer version Factory Talk Service Platform is already installed"
- When I Press OK I have another warning I do not remember all of warning but it mean that I must install Factory Talk Service Platform .
- After that it go to finish but cannot install Rslink.
I try to uninstall all of my Rockwell program and install again but I recevied the same error.

Could you help me to fix my problemo_Oo_O
Thanks you for your help

Thevo

Similar Topics

what is the Use and definition of Factory talk directory,service platform, factory talk diagnostics,factory talk gateway and factrory talk...
Replies
Views
dear all, i m using factory talk view studio me and rs logix 5000 v 20. there are two different problems i m facing one is, i am not able to add...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends; I have a red Explanation Mark on Factory Talk Directory in Task Bar. Before Update the windows and installation of AutoCad it works...
Replies
Views
I am trying to enable an external alarm via computer speakers for Factory Talk Network Distributed Edition. I am using Alarm and Events setup. I...
Replies
Views
We have a quad monitor setup with FT SE and we are utilizing a header screen at the top of every display. when we open a new page we abort the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom