OT: Coronavirus do you care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts if this may be an engineered virus? Population control... Hitler...

In my experience in life, most people I've known that have died have gotten sick with various issues in the early part of the year, then passed away in spring. Usually before May, and always older people.

The Gub probably can't foot the bill for SS, and smoking them would probably balance the books a bit better.

Who knows what sadistic and evil minds are out there.

It's starting to ramp up a bit in Sweden now so a little concerning. I'm working in Spain for the next 2 weeks which also is getting bad. 5th highest number of cases.

We were supposed to have a tech crew from Italy coming in to do some work on one of our laser cells next week. Boss told me that was pushed out indefinitely, but most likely down the road in 2 months.

Laser cell will be down all that time, collecting dust.

No make parts, customers not happy...

Any thoughts if this may be an engineered virus? Population control... Hitler...
Godwin's Law in 76 posts.

If it is engineered, they did a really poor job of it. While the rate of spread might be above average, it isn't very deadly. 2% of the world population perhaps, with the current population growth rate that wouldn't even account for the population growth in two years.

Now, if we talk about increasing Big Pharma's (or Big Toilet Paper's) bottom line then maybe we got something. o_O

It was already in the news a couple weeks ago that "the Indians" (I think they meant scientists in India) determined that this virus can not be natural. Any virus will have some traceable DNA back to the species that it originated from, and there are no know DNA types (on Earth) that match this virus.

Population Control? Definitely.

Maybe it just got out before it was perfected, or China was a test exposure,

and if you believe this one ...

Because of COViD 19, all TCP internet services are being re-written to use UDP, because there is less handshaking.

It was already in the news a couple weeks ago that "the Indians" (I think they meant scientists in India) determined that this virus can not be natural.
Remind me of one of the TV shows that says a recorded "alien" sound can not be natural or man-made.

Someone is already posted in my local neighborhood forum about some miracle cure along with how EMF is killing our children and how their buddies got abducted by aliens.

Sometime, I don't think our species deserve to survive.

Iran's retaliation for Stuxnet. Then they tried it out on themselves and sent it to China...and so it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.