GSV WallClockTime, everything OK except HOUR

AlfredoQuintero

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello:

Before posting had a look to previous posts for Logix Studio's GSV WallClockTime, but did not see anything that could help me. Would be grateful for expert advice on why my program is not giving me the correct value for HOUR. Below screenshot I think shows what I am doing. Thanks.:confused:

20200314_SystemWallClock.png

OK, I am in Japan which is UTC + 9 and the screenshot is taken at ten in the morning, which is one in the morning in UTC zero. It seems this has to do with my problem, but still I cannot fixd it.

I want to applaud you on the thoroughness of your post. Screen shots make all the difference, and you my friend, gave us everything needed to come up with a solution.

I wish everyone provided as much detail as you did. It helps not only those who can offer assistance, but others reading this later that have the same issue.

Cheers,

OG