Simulation OS

mehdir

Hi
I have a multi-project in PCS7 includes One AS and One OS. for testing project, i want to simulate it. (i used CEMAT Functions in my project and for commiunication between AS and OS, i use profibus-wide and merged it ). i can active simulation AS by PLCSIM and CEMAT Functions in charts are in simulation mode, but when start simulation OS, after wincc runtime activate, in the pages all objects are deactive. How can i active object in simulate OS?

Similar Topics

I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
hello every one. i'm new to tiaportal, i have created new project and HMI screen the program works fine with PLC-sim, but when i try to cntrol the...
Replies
Views
I am looking to upgrade a CompactLogix on V18 to an L83E on V32 which is currently using a Beijer E1151. Does anyone know if the E1151 is directly...
Replies
Views
I use the HMI simulation as our production lines are pretty big and we've put an upgrade in over the last couple of months and I've used it most...
Replies
Views
Hi Any one here please helpmein simulation of s7 300 plc program with factory io. how to connect. plcsim 5 doesnot have option of s7 300 ..:
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom