windows 7 64 bit and factory talk

Ok i cant seem to find a way to get factory talk to work with windows 7 64 bit. I have netframe works running under admin and xp mode but still cant get the services platform to install. Does anyone have any ideas please. I dont have much hair left lol.

supposedly i have a fix

i am told to download view studio 6.0 and i can use factory talk with win 7 64 bit. i will be trying later today and let everyone know if it works

FTView Studio 6 was released with Windows 7 Professional 32-bit support, which was plainly stated in the release notes, with support for 64-bit "planned for later".

The master document for OS support is RA Knowledgebase Answer ID # 20450. This document is authoritative, and it states that no 64-bit operating systems have been qualified for running FactoryTalk View.

If somebody is telling you that FTView 6.0 is Windows 7 64-bit compatible, ask them for an official release note or other documentation. Rumors and assumptions just don't cut it.

Even under Windows Virtual PC won't work, only VM-ware and another kind of software which is not allowed by our IT manager...
He has now created a Windows 7 32 bit PC on the network server, and this works fine for the time being.

Jack