Rx3i Convert 2 Words to a Real without ME warnings

Ozpeter

From a Modbus read I am getting back and array of words. Within that array, 2 of the words represent a real value. Nominally all I have to do is concatenate those two words and write them to a "Real" typed variable in order to get my real data. (and I can do this if both source and destination have addresses)

However when either source or destination doesn't have an address I can't see how to do this without generating a datatype mismatch warning in Machine Edition - and I am trying eliminate all warnings. (Also I ultimately want to do this inside a Function Block .. hence the no addresses requirement)

So does anyone know how to convert IntValue[0] and IntValue[1] to RealValue where neither of them have addresses?

Answering my own question as obviously I didn't try everything first

My solution was a Move_Bool of 32 from InValue[0] directly into the inputs of a Move_Real to RealValue

This does not generate any warnings in ME