Siemens PC-HMI Cable

IdealDan

Hi guys,

Which Cable do I need to connect to a Siemens ESA XB300BF4R070 Workstation so as to upload file from it please?

I believe it's an industrial computer, so there wouldn't be one.

I think this is what you have:

https://www.esa-automation.com/en/products/ipc/box/xb300/
Yes Bro,
the issue is that it hangs like a corrupt Operating System does, I need to backup and may be Format it, OR is there a work around to this hanging issue?

Please tell me,
HOW CAN BACK UP THE HMI SCREENS?
I will also need to get hold of the O S for re installation.

Regards

This is what I posted in your other thread:

The computer itself is not from Siemens.

I think you should be able to install standard Windows 7 Professional 32-bit... but you would also need the HMI software and project, as well as any add-ons, databases, utilities, etc. that the application is using.

If your computer is out of warranty, I would take a backup of the complete hard disk, and scan it using the manufacturers hard disk checking tool. If it shows problems, get a new hard disk and restore your backup to it.