Allen Bradley PanelView 800 Modbus Capability

ebolbol

An ex-colleague dropped this on me and threw me for a loop. Am I wrong in asserting that no PanelView terminal including the 800 is Modbus capable right out of the box without some type of protocol converter or go between device?

More specifically, is there any PanelView product out there that can act as master/slave to any field device.

String Data with Modbus protocol in PanelView 800

The PanelView 800 will do Modbus TCP/IP right out of the box. Just did one.

How is the syntaxis for strings data in PanelView 800 with Modbus protocol, i try with this syntax:

40201.2L
40201.2H

I need display this regiser in HMI, but i cant do it

I thank the help

Similar Topics

Hi Having issues with a older PanelView touch not working. Screen is connected to a Desktop computer. screen used as a display with touch...
Replies
Views
Hello brothers We are contacting you because an error like [display change is currently controlled remotely] occurred while using the equipment we...
Replies
Views
Every time I power this unit up it loses its IP address and goes to DHCP . When I goto the config the IP address is 0.0.0.0
Replies
Views
Hello, I have several SLC-500 based systems. The user interfaces are PanelView 2711-TC1 touchscreens with firmware revision 3. I purchased a...
Replies
Views
i was trying to run a .mer file which i have uploaded from a running pvp1000 same model. when i load it on new pvp1000 it shows " the terminal can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom