1756 L63B AB plc to PSS 3100 comunication problem

Ritu

Dear all ,
i am using 1756 L 63B cpu and 1756 CNB controll net scaner and comunicate with Pilz PSS 1 DNS (device net sacner ) now i am having problem with comunication . Pilz satus network LEB blinking . in RsNetworks found all healthy
please suggest ....

Welcome to the Forum !

Please tell us more about the Pilz controller.

ControlNet and DeviceNet are physically and electrically different, so there must be something in between them like a 1788-EN2DN or other bridging interface.

Is this a system you are commissioning for the first time, or a system that worked in the past that you are troubleshooting ?

Thanks for relay sir ...
I am troubleshooting the problem.
communication is in bet 1756 DNB AB scanner and Pilz PSS 3100 both are device net controller .
bec initially i found a problem with ESD file, then i down loaded from net . now in RSnetwork device net it shows healthy .but still Pilz PSS 3100 status network LED blinking .

is it problem with Address mapping ?
how to mapp address ?
in the pc i found a DEvice net program with .dnt file format
how to load this program to device net controller ?

I am beginner for AB plc please guide......