backup screen display HMI model : OP325

ngoclan

I have a screen display HMI model : OP325

I have a screen display HMI model : OP325. and it's has programs all to run a machine, the data all, on it was created for TouchWin Operate panel
(programmable logical controller). I need to save the image and program all of the screen display onto my PC and if the screen display gets damaged or something or broken, then I can restored the image and program saved on the PC to a new the screen display new and use it.
now I don't have the backup program, so I want a have the backup programs from screen display, onto my PC.
-- I haven't program of the original and I also haven't a project for machine, so I need backup programs from HMI model: OP325 onto my PC
please you help me.
can you showed me step by steps backup HMI model : OP325 ?
thank you very much

Touchwin operate panel
model: OP325 v7.1
xinje Electronic Co.,ltd