RecipePlus in FactoryTalk View Studio

forqnc

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
I have set up some recipes on a Panelview plus (2711P-T7C21D8S).
Everything works great and I am data logging to a CF Card.
I am using FactoryTalk View Studio ver. 10, but creating my .mer to version 9 to work in the panel.
Is there a way to have the current recipe name transferred with my data to the .csv file?
I did a search and found some answers that state you cannot do this, but these where dated over 7 years ago. I also found reference to Recipe2_Enhanced ActiveX, but I am not sure where this is located.
I do not have Studio5000 to check the demo.apa file here:

https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/564204

Can anyone confirm Yes or No if it can be done?